Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my girl...




 
 
 


 

Today I want to take a moment to tell you a little more about my darling daughter. Dan and I are so blessed Reilly is ours.... well at least for the next 12 years or so. Until the day I drop her off in her freshman dorm, I want to soak up every moment I have with her!

Reilly is smart, beautiful and chock-full of energy... she can't keep still. Reilly loves her family and is (for the most part) extremely patient and caring with her little brothers. It's amazing how she can play Thomas the Train, matchbox cars and trucks with little complaint. She and Cooper are true buddies and I pray this relationship continues. She does have her moments and has quite a temper, but she's quick to admit fault and apologize.

I call her bootsy-mama and it's a fitting name. Reilly is incredibly sassy. She loves to dance and sing and is the first to say she has many, many talents.

When she grows up she wants to be a vet, Mommy, ballerina, teacher, a baby doctor and many, many more. We know she can achieve whatever she sets her mind to. When she wants something, she's one determined little lady!

I love the way she expresses her love. She's fierce in her emotions and wears them on her sleeve. She's quick to exude extreme excitement and quick to explode into tears. When she loves you, she's not afraid to say so and will say it often. After tucking her into bed every night, I always hear a tired little voice saying "I love you, Mama" as I walk down the stairs. She melts my heart.

Through the years it has been a true pleasure to be Reilly's Mom. I thank God everyday that he trusted me to raise this incredible child. I know in some way, she'll make a difference in this crazy world.

Reilly, your Mama loves you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment