Thursday, January 28, 2010

my morning in photos – 1.28.10 (it's not pretty folks!)

make the beds...
 

wipe down the kid's bathroom (sink and toilet... yuk!)


start a load of laundry...

avoid remnants from Max's birthday and Coop's blankie...
 

let "Mr. Trouble" play while I get some things done...

give the kids a "nutritious" breakfast
(please notice the glass and surface cleaner!)

hand wash the dishes... a.k.a. avoid emptying the dishwasher!

find Unkie making another mess... how the heck did he get those????
 
 

let Lucy clean it up!

try and straighten up this mess..


while this guy is chasing me...

and sometimes wielding weapons!


go through these and make sure there isn't anything I need to sign or wash...

find these two playing computer games, even though they
claimed to be to sick to go to school! whatever... I was duped!



admire Reilly's artwork for her little brother...


check on my little buddies...

change Max's dirty shirt. how does he get so dirty... 
he's only been awake for 2 hours!

carry Max upstairs for his morning nap...
 

sleep well baby monster!

turn around and find this guy following me...
 

collect dirty bottles and go downstairs....

wash dirty bottles (I HATE this job!)

pour some coffee and light my favorite candle.
(notice glass and surface spray in the photo AGAIN!)


watch a little Oprah! (just so you know, I'm with Coco)

then open up the laptop, drink my coffee, listen to Leno make
excuses, and blog about my morning! full circle ladies and gents!

what did you do this morning?

1 comment:

  1. i thought i saw leno in the background in one of the first few pics!!! i'm ALSO on team coco. cute pics! i hate washing bottles, too. neverending job.

    ReplyDelete