Monday, May 3, 2010

for sale

a traditional 4 bed, 3 bath home in the northwest suburbs of chicago.

yep... we've done it! and oh boy am i pooped!

today we had a photographer in to take photos and tomorrow or wednesday we'll be in the mls.... waiting for the future owners of our lovely home to find their new home.

while the photographer was here, i took some shots of my own. they're not the greatest photos, but they'll give you an idea what i've been up to. more photos to come later.


interested?? ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! I noticed that you followed my blog, so I had to introduce myself. :) First of all, your house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I want to buy it and I want to live in it!!! I want to also see more pictures so I can steal your decorating ideas!! Second, I feel like you and I are A LOT alike. We have the same dining room table and baby crib. I love your style and after spending some time on your blog and reading about you we have a lot in common! It's great to have a new blog friend. Thanks for following me and I look forward to reading more of your blog. ~cat

    ReplyDelete