Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my nightmare

how does anyone do it? packing a home with seven years of accumulated "stuff" is impossible (trust me, i wanted to say sh*! there, but i said stuff). i've become ruthless.... at this point EVERYTHING is garbage.

but through it all, this has become my savior....


POD how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

you sit patiently in my driveway 
allowing me to put my boxes in you (slowly, as i fill them up)

you've allowed my home to stay clean & tidy 
and not overrun with mess & a maze of boxes

then one day....
a truck will pick you up & take all my "stuff" to it's new home

THANK YOU POD... YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!
(imagine Enrique Iglesias' song Hero playing in the background!)

5 comments:

  1. when we moved years ago the pod became my very best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! You crack me up! Good luck with the move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good move to get those "purging" juices flowing!
    Enjoy the day and the throwing out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought I would get a pod when we move. Glad to hear a good review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the move! I did it with one 6 month old once...Can't imagine doing it now!

    ReplyDelete