Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful

it's been a big and tough year.
but i'm so so so thankful.

i'm mostly thankful for this crew...
this family challenges and inspires me every day. i love each one to the moon and back.
 
 I'm extremely thankful for this guy...
my rock and my love. i'm so lucky to have him as my partner in life.

i'm thankful for our home. we're happy and settled.
(for the first time in over 2 years)

 i'm thankful i have a fantastic job that allows me to work from home.
AND work only a few months out of the year so I can spend my days with my children.

AND
i'm thankful we're all healthy and happy!

i could probably list about another thousand small things i'm thankful for like coffee, thunderstorms, my children's laughter, etc.... but i don't want to bore you. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Enjoy your families and 
we'll catch up next week. i'm taking a few days to enjoy those i love most!!



2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your beuatiful family a very Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for your blog -- a source of inspiration for me! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where can I get a job like yours?? Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete