Wednesday, March 30, 2011

things i'm loving these days

i always have a running list of things i'm currently in love with.
i usually put them in my blog
a. for me to remember
and
b. for gift ideas 
(my birthday is coming soon.... hint, hint)

yes please!
i love this lamp.... perfect for my master bedroom sitting room
$79 from cost plus world market

so pretty....
isn't the finish magnificent? it reminds me of something from restoration hardware for about 3K!
again, perfect sized desk for my master bedroom sitting room
$230 (campaign desk) from cost plus world market
i must have 2 of these suzani print beauties...
 for my living room on the new cream leather chairs.... they will compliment the new rug so nicely!!
$45 each from the cottage cupboard etsy shop

pop of color in the kitchen!
my kitchen is kind of dark... these would give it a wonderful pop of color.
i would like 2 each of the yellow, blue and orange!
$8 each from west elm

summer lovin!
mine probably wouldn't contain lemonade.... maybe margaritas, mojitos or summer beer?
$59 recycled glass drink dispenser from west elm

ahhhhh... 
4 of these for the deck overlooking the golf course.... indeed!
$79 country living adirondack chair from sears

the perfect time piece
i've been looking for a silver oversized watch and this one fits the bill
$225 oversized runway watch from michael kors

that's my list. what's your favorite items for spring?
have a great one! -erin



3 comments:

  1. mmmmmm.....summer beer! i love those bowls. I LOVE BOWLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bowls! And also, i know you were talking about the drink dispenser, but those blue glasses next to it are adorable! I'm a sucker for glasses though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that desk and those bowls! We're considering some polywood Adirondack chairs for our fire pit area. We just pitched our old wooden ones (cheapies) b/c they did not hold up to the elements. So sad.

    ReplyDelete