Friday, January 18, 2013

IT'S HERE!

is it just me 
or is restoration hardware the 
quickest shipper? ever.

earlier this week, i shared my new purchase
this lovely floor task lamp....
20th Century Torpedo Task Floor Lamp in Vintage Brass - via
to remind you.
here is my before photo.

and here is the after...


a little closer...

 and another with a underwear clad max... trying to look cool.

kinda excited about this lamp.
if you couldn't tell.

it's the perfect match to this lamp
on the other side of the family room.


i'm kinda obsessed with brass lamps!
happy friday!
-e




2 comments:

  1. Your new lamp look great Erin....I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lamp, but I think I love Max loving your lamp more, lol. It's gorgeous though and pulls the whole little nook together.

    ReplyDelete